Shipping Supplies Needed:
- Large box
- Packing tape
- Packing paper or tissue paper. *No plastic of any kind
- Paper towel
- Rubber Band
- Plastic baggie
- Trim Stems if exposed as if you would when placing fresh flowers in water.
- Lightly dampen the paper towel and wrap around the end of the stems.
- Place plastic bag over paper towel and use a rubber band to secure.
- Gently wrap with tissue paper to protect flowers.
- Place a good layer of tissue paper or packing paper on the bottom of box to create a soft nest.
- Lay bouquet in the box and carefully tuck in tissue paper around the bouquet.
- Lightly lay crumpled tissue paper on top so there is minimal bruising in shipping.